5 Tips When Buying Lottery Tickets Online
Do you believe in luck? Have you ever bought tickets for lotteries online? There’s no doubt that your chances of winning such lotteries depends on your luck, but you can try out a few tricks and strategies on your part so that you are more likely to win. So, here are five such tips for buying lottery tickets online:
- If you are buying a couple of tickets for yourself, do not choose consecutive numbers. Instead, be judicious with it and go for some calculations. You can choose the automatic number generator as found on many of the online sites today. There are some strategies based on which the probable winning numbers are calculated. For instance, while choosing 5 numbers with the maximum number as 55, the sum of numbers should ideally be within the range of 104 to 176.
- Go for those online lottery websites that are not so popular and work on an insurance model instead of ticket scan. Here you will have higher probability of winning the whole jackpot since you don't buy an actual ticket and don't have to split the winnings.
- Form a pool with your friends. It is always advisable to buy as many tickets as you can for a lottery to increase the probability of winning. However, it is not always possible for us to spend more money. So, the best thing that you can do is form a pool along with your friends. If a ticket from this pool is a winning ticket, the prize is shared among all the friends. Here, each friend spends as much as he would spend for playing alone. But, the chances of winning are increased manifold. Needless to say, the share of prize received by each friend is much less than what he would receive if he played alone and won the lottery.
- In case you are buying a couple of tickets online, do not buy tickets having the birthdays of your family as the numbers. Many people consider the birthdays and other such special days to be lucky. Remember, such tickets will not have a number more than 31 since that is the maximum number of days in any month. But you need to buy tickets from a wider range of numbers as well. So, avoid choosing all the numbers based on the birthdays.
- While buying the tickets online, be careful to check the home page of the websites to find whether the lotteries have already been won by someone. Yes! The seller may sale you tickets of the lotteries whose prizes have already been given out and he has the full right to do that. So it is you who needs to be careful enough not to buy tickets of already – won games.
So, keep these five tips in mind while you try out your luck and increase your probability of winning the game!